COMMUNITY SOURCED AND SUPPORTING!
10 Taunton Ave. Seekonk, MA 02771
508-557-0378 / 401-323-2657
Serving high quality, locally sourced food and drink
Tuesday – Friday 6:30 am – 3 pm
Saturday 7:30 am – 3 pm
- To offer real food without preservatives, additives, or modified ingredients
- To produce everything from scratch or to source it from a local producer
- To understand and fill the dietary needs of our customers
- To support and encourage community involvement
What we offer
- Coffee, Espresso, Iced Tea, Fresh Squeezed Juice, Cold Brew Coffee, Lemonade, Smoothies, Frozen Drinks, Kombucha
- Breakfast & Lunch Sandwiches, French Toast, Overnight Oats, Parfaits, Soups, Fresh Salads, Grain & Salad Bowls, Focaccia Pizza
- Cookies, Brownies, Cupcakes, Scones, Muffins, Coffee Cake, Cookie Sandwiches, Cinnamon Buns, Specialty Pastries, Birthday & Special Occasion Cakes
- Gift Baskets, Breakfast Trays, Dessert Platters, plus Catering for Holidays, Special Occasions, and Meetings
- All of our bakery products are made from scratch and are available in multiple diet styles including old-fashioned wheat, gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free.
- Production equipment and tools are washed and sanitized between batches containing allergens. Ovens, trays, and racks are washed at the end of each production to minimize the chance of cross contamination.
- Our gluten-free products are made at our commercial kitchen in an area designated for GF production with separate machinery and tools.
- We make all the baked goods, breads, sauces, drink syrups, soups, spreads, and food items small batch and from scratch.
- We are dedicated to sourcing and using local when available. Items sourced locally include eggs, all meat products, produce, honey, maple syrup, coffee, kombucha, and dairy products.
Community Support and Encouragement
- Food donations to our local pantry, senior center, area soup kitchen, and other local non-profits
- Event attendance for local non-profit organizations
- Monetary support to local non-profit organizations and fundraising missions
- Community events for children, teens, adults, and senior held at our commercial kitchen, local library, and our coffee shop
I look forward to your visit!