Here we go, the wait is over, the time has come, and all that jazz!
Tuesday – Friday 6:30 am – 3 pm
Saturday 7:30 am – 3 pm
Sunday 8 am – 2 pm
We are psyched and rearing to go, but ask for your patience while we work our way through this new endeavor.
As most people know and understand the world is a little topsy turvy right now and along with that we have some hurdles that need to be jumped. For someone that is 5′ 4″ on a super tall day, that is quite a lot to ask. Our hurdles require a little extra understanding and your patience will go a long way in helping us make your experience and ours exactly what is should be.
Bumps to expect
- Our staff is all brand spanking new and we are working on building team cohesiveness, and understanding the flow of the shop while we learn how to use our new equipment efficiently.
- Some of our equipment is backordered and not yet delivered so our offerings will be limited in some areas.
- Supplies are crazy ridiculous to get so we might run short, have different styles, or not be able to offer a particular size.
- We do not yet know the volume or flow of customers so you might see us crashing into each other, running in circles, and generally looking like squirrels running across the highway.
On the flip side
- All of our bakery products will be the same Fresh, Top Quality choices you’ve come to expect from D’s.
- We have added food items like French toast, egg bake sandwiches, parfaits, grill cheese, and soon soup! All of these items are made with the same quality and care as our baked goods using fresh local ingredients.
- There will be feedback forms available and I promise that every single one will be read and taken to heart. I have worked diligently to develop great, healthier choice recipes and trained a staff that understands my standards. The goal is to ALWAYS exceed your expectations in quality of product and service.
I CAN NOT wait to see you!
Whether for 5 employees or 500 we can fit your needs. Gifts can be shipped to single or multiple locations. Items are wrapped individually for safety and freshness.
Please contact Darlene at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-323-2657 for your customized needs.
Like Cookies?!? So do your clients!
Local delivery and nationwide shipping available.
Adding Warmth and Good Cheer with Fresh Baked Goodies!
Here at D’s we strive to offer a large variety of treat options in many different diet styles. Through years of experiments and open mindedness we have developed an enormous compilation of recipes and alternative ingredient options to suit most diets. Using the freshest, high quality ingredients we are able to offer what we consider “healthier” treat choices in old-fashioned, whole grain, gluten free, refined sugar free, and vegan options. Most of our products contain Local Ingredients and/or House-Made Ingredients.